2020 Swim Club for Madison Area & Swimming for Guests Copy
Graves Swim Club “Country Club”
For 2020, the consensus to date from members is that we should open with caution and of course should have limited access.
We are anticipating that we will be able to open between June 15 and June 30.
Applications for membership will go out first to last year’s members and the total will be limited.
– $200 for Family of 6, $60 for single is a fee structure with which our members are comfortable.
2019 Graves Swim Club “Country Club” – $260 for Family of 6, $80 for single
– Swimming, with lifeguard
– Snacks bar with light food through the day
– Volleyball on sand
– Horseshoes – 3 pitches
– Open from 10AM to 9PM every day Memorial Day Saturday through August 18, 2019: Hours change beginning August 19, 2019-September 2, 2019: Saturday & Sunday 10 AM-8 PM, Monday-Friday 4 PM-8 PM–due to lifeguards returning to High School & College! (hours subject to change)
– Closes for weather issue or persistent rain
Added Benefits – like a country club, through to December 31
– Restaurant membership – 20% discount all the way through to Dec 31
then join for next year and start again on Jan 1, excluding Seafood, Holiday Meals, Big Breakfasts, pool snacks.
– Horseback Riding – 20% discount
– Mountain adventures with Shenandoah Mountain Guides – discount to
– Fishing, stocked ponds, two streams available to pool members
– Swim in the swimming holes on the Rose River
– Sing-alongs with s’mores and campfire, Friday and Saturdays 7:30 ish to
9:30 ish – coming in July, stand-by
– Ping-pong and board games in main lodge
Note, please, children 14 and under should be accompanied by an adult.
Corporate Memberships for the team who live in the area – please inquire with Missy Graves, below.
Call Missy Graves on 540 923 4231 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just coming for the day?
– we do require that you dine with us at the Lodge or go for a horseback ride and then we welcome you at the pool for a $5 fee.
We do accept group day bookings at $5 per person.
Please just fill the Request for Proposal out or call 540-923-4231