Graves Mountain Apple Harvest Festival 2021
Celebrating Blue Ridge Farmers and their Harvest Offerings
- here on our Farm in Syria, Virginia--Madison County
Still the same family and community Harvest Festival, though
- Live Bluegrass music
- APPLES from our and neighbors' orchards
- Farm yard with goats, pet pigs pet calf
- Donkey ride around the longhorn pasture
- Pumpkins, gourds,
- Fresh farm APPLE cider,
- Our own hard cider - Graves Mountain "Squeeze"
- Graves Mountain preserves and APPLE butter
- Apple Butter donuts
- Funnel cakes,
- Pork rinds,
- Kettle corn,
- Petting zoo with farm animals,
- Hay maze,
- Hay Mountain
- Trails rides on horse-back
- Pony rides
- Mule Cart Rides around Longhorns, ponies, and to great Blue Ridge view
- Crafters and vendors (over 70 this year)
- Brunswick stew
- Festival nibbles - hamburgers, hot dogs, French fries
- APPLE pies, APPLE fritters
- homemade ice cream & more.
- The Beer and Wine Tent with
Our own hard cider - Graves Mountain Squeeze - on draft
Graves Mountain APPLE Wine, DuCard Wine, Beer Hound Craft Beers & more...
Live, Local Music Morning and Afternoon
Saturday, Oct 2, 2021: Mark Templeton Band, followed by the Skyline Country Cloggers.
Sunday, Oct 3, 2021: Virginia Rain Bluegrass Band, followed by the Bull Run Cloggers.
Saturday, October 9, 2021: Dark Hollow Band, followed by the Calico Cloggers.
Saturday, October 16, 2021: Blue Ridge Thunder, followed by the Cardinal Cloggers.
Sunday, October 17, 2021: James Tamelcoff, followed by the Skyline Country Cloggers.
at the Farm to Table Restaurant--Main Lodge
Many menu selections, Kids' menu, yet still the with Southern Family Style Sides, Farm Breads, Apple Pie, Layer Cakes.
Where is all this?
Our 1800 Acre Farm in Syria, VA (Madison County) in the Blue Ridge Mountains by a stream - DC - 75 mi, Charlottesville - 38 mi, Fredericksburg 48 mi, Manassas 59 mi.
$5.00/person ages 16 & Up.
Restaurant Reservations - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
540 923 4231
540 923 4231
Email the Graves Mountain Farm & Lodges
Accommodations at Graves Mountain Farm & Lodge:
Check to see if anything available here online :: >
Camping at Graves Mountain Farm & Lodges:
$10 a day pp, Horses $5, Free form Primitive - no hookups, acres and acres to find your own spot. See here :: >
- in the Graves Mountain Orchard from September 18, on weekends only.