Cozy Winter Weekends
– unlike so many of our Shenandoah adventure resort neighbors
But now is the time to cozy up with fires and activities every Fri, Sat and Sun.
We will be open for lodging and events all through the winter.
The Farm Restaurant is open only for weekend Friday dinner through Sunday lunch. Margie and Margaret stand ready for you.
The Syria Mercantile stands by with Deli and Sundries for the microwave and fridge in rooms. In room coffee and tea service with take care of the morning frost.
– All that we will have to do, watch, feel, and play with for winter wrap up.
Fires all day in the Main Lodge
Every Day – games, jig-saw puzzle, read and leave library
Every Day – massages in your room or the private library – relaxing, deep tissue release, Reiki
- Cozy dining around the fire – our old style Southern cooking – with veg and gluten free of course available. Children ages 6-14 are half price, Children ages 5 & under are FREE.
- Big Santa Breakfast – Dec 7 and 14
- Gingerbread House decorating and cookie decorating – Dec 7 and 14
- Buggy rides through the meadows
- Nature Walk on Saturdays with In True Nature
- MUSIC – Live Local Music Talent – Fri and Sat evenings – around the fire with s’mores
- MUSIC- Live Local Talent with Wine and Flights – Sats 2 to 5PM at DuCard Vineyard – our great vintners across the hill
- MUSIC – live local talent jamming down at Possum’s Store, 6 PM-8 Dec 22
- Movie Nights – with fire and popcorn
- Get to know your horse mornings – over at the stables
- Art Workshops with Lou Messa- Dec 7, Jan 25, Feb 22, Mar 14 – $175
- Soap Making Workshop, Dec 14 and then in Jan and Feb – $55
- Wine tastings around the fire – from DuCard
- Valentine’s Day Dinner and Dance Feb 14 and 15.
- Fine Wines and Paint Your Heart out – create a painting and taste DuCard – Wines – Jan and Feb TBD $45
- Winter Fly Fishing Workshop – Feb and Mar with Galen Westman of Trout Unlimited and James Graves of the Farm