Raptor Encounters Tickets
The Encounters are now closed for winter and are planned to re-commence in March, to be advised.
Rain or shine
- outdoors on the Main Lodge - Doubletop hillside
or under open air picnic pavilion - Sycamore - by the river.
- Adults to 6 years - $7
- Youngsters 5 and Under - Free
The tickets purchased here will be delivered to you in an email. The ticket will be a PDF for you to download, print or hold on your cell phone as a screen shot.
Your Charge will be via PayPal and will be to Graves Mountain Lodge Inc.
For assistance please call 540 923 4231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hillside Open air by Main Lodge
205 Graves Mountain Lane, Syria VA 22743
If inclement, Picnic Pavilion -
Graves Mountain Lane - also known as Old Blue Ridge Turnpike
Safety Guidelines for events at Graves Mountain Farm & Lodges
Due to COVID-19 and CDC recommendations our festival may look different this year. We appreciate your support and patience.
• Group limited to 25 in any one area. Please spread out well from each group.
• No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in their prior 14 days, is permitted on the property.
• Maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and sanatize your hands.
• Use hand sanitizer after touching objects.
• Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth when in close contact with others such as when waiting in lines.
• Tickets are prepaid. Limited number of cash tickets at the door as attendees exit.
• Rain or Shine Event • NO refunds
Raptor Encounters on Graves Mountain Farm & Lodges
- Birds of Prey up Close and on the Wing -