Community Holidays Fair
Sat, Dec 11
11AM to 4PM
What and Who Will Be at the Fair?
What Will Be at the Fair?
Santa – for people and dogs, photos and wish lists.
Here for Lists and photos all day - all FREE, of course.
Rex Hurt as the Grinch, so we know it will be a "meany".
Here for photos all day - all FREE, of course. This is Community.
Ornament Making Station with Becky Hurt: FREE
Pony Rides from Circle B Stables: FREE
Bouncy House & Slide from Circle H: FREE
Bonfire, S’mores, Hot Chocolate, our Fresh Apple Cider - Some Charges
This is Community.
11 Crafts people for Gift Buying
- Betty Mallory – To Be Blessed Cookbook
- Lou Messa and his Christmas Prints for 2021
- Charlotte and Brian Lenhoff and their Old Rag Soaps
- Robbie Berry with Mary Kay
- Jim and Valerie – Peckerwood Chainsaw Creations
- Sandra & Jim – Holding on to Memories & Wreaths
- Frances Horrocks – Jewelry & Bird Houses
- Cheryl Neely – Primitive Crafts
- Dawn Roland – Studio 29 Designs
- Judy Knighting – Baked Goods
- Leona Yoder – Picket Fence Candles & Heat packs
- Adrian Woodward with Graves Mountain Christmas Shirts
- Virginia Peanut Display
- Country Ham on Sale
- Preserves from our Kettles - Tasting with Gail, who is the maker
The Important Part?
Just all of us getting together around the Country Store
Option - come early for 11 AM Nature Walk
with Jenn & Danial Mintz
of In True Nature
Free - just join Jenn and Daniel
at Main Lodge Front Porch at 11 AM Saturdays